First United Methodist Church
WEEKDAY CHILDREN’S PROGRAM
- Help each child recognize him-herself as a worthwhile person and thus build a positive self-concept
- Provide the best childcare possible by providing warmth, love, safety, intellectual stimulation, and socialization through developmentally appropriate activities
- Establish great communication with parents to ensure a mutually satisfying experience at home and in school
- Plan play experiences that allow each child to reach his-her greatest potential by helping them grow physically, mentally, socially, emotionally, and spiritually
- We are a Christian program which is economically and racially inclusive and which provides an atmosphere of learning, caring and nurturing that enables children to experience and learn of God’s love.
Director: Cindy Adams
Assistant Director: Kimberly Marchisin
Ones: Diana Rybka and Julie Hitchcock
Twos: Jessie Compton and Kelsey Holt
Threes: Sabrina Tyler and Ashley Wright
Fours: Mary Kay Mills and Jenny Campbell
We have 44 slots for walking one year olds through 5 year olds and maintain a 5:1 student to teacher ratio in our Ones and Twos classes and a 6:1 student to teacher ratio in our Threes and Fours classes. Each class has a teacher and assistant with volunteers whenever available. Parents are always welcome in our classrooms and we offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. Our newly renovated facility includes ground floor classrooms with easy access to our large sunny playground which includes two sandboxes, climbers, slides and a garden.
Hours: 9-12:00 noon Monday- Friday
Early Dropoff Available from 8:00am @ $3 per day
Fees: $275 for 5 days
$190 for 3 days (M-W-F)
$165 for 2 days (T-Th)
For more information or to enroll call (828) 883-9026.